12 February 2015

POCKETFUL ILLUSTRATION MAGAZINE




A few weeks ago I was contacted by Selin Yurdakul at Pocketful Illustration Magazine regarding including one of my illustrations in the forthcoming issue (number 11) of the magazine. I have to confess I was rather surprised by this, but very flattered. I am pleased to announce that the issue is now available to purchase on Amazon (see link below); my illustration is on pages 32-33. An online version of the magazine will be available soon. I will keep you posted.


HOW TO BUY POCKETFUL ILLUSTRATION MAGAZINE


Pocketful Illustration Magazine - Issue 11 (February 2015)

Curated by Selin Yurdakul

Available to purchase on Amazon

Cost £5.63 (excluding postage and packaging)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Leave your comment below.